国产丝袜在线精品丝袜|在线A毛片免费视频观|日韩精品久久久一区二区|亚洲成在人网站天堂直播|99在线精品66视频无码|亚洲欧美不卡视频在线播放|国产精品久久久久久免费一级|久久精品国产亚洲AV香蕉软件

Ghana FA denies 7.2 million USD AFCON budget

Source: Xinhua| 2019-02-25 20:02:47|Editor: xuxin
Video PlayerClose

ACCRA, Feb. 25 (Xinhua) -- The Ghana FA Normalization Committee (NC) has denied presenting 7.2 million U.S. dollars to the government as budget for the Black Stars' participation at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON).

Local media were inundated last week with reports that the NC had dispatched a 7.2 million dollar budget to the government towards the senior national team's AFCON involvement.

According to the reports, all 23 players were to receive an increased appearance fee and their per diem, from 100 dollars to 150 dollars.

Also, the report indicated that the NC had increased the winning bonus from 5,000 dollars to 10,000 dollars during the tournament, while head coach Kwesi Appiah will take double that amount.

"We wish to state unambiguously that the said publications are false," the NC said in a statement signed by its Spokesperson, Dan Kwaku Yeboah.

"The Normalization Committee has not submitted any budget to government for the impending competition and will like to alert the general public to disregard any such reports."

The NC said it will announce the approved budget for the 2019 AFCON at the appropriate time.

Ghana has qualified to the 2019 AFCON with one game to end the qualifiers.

The 2019 AFCON, with its new 24-team format, will be held from June 15 to July 13 in Egypt.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001378495071